Strange Hollow Dents Between Eyes After Botox

I could see the difference on my forehead however; I had two strange hollow indents between my eyes when I would raise my eyebrows that REALLY stand out especially because now nothing else on my forehead moves.

I went back after 2 weeks and was injected with a small amount of Botox above my eyebrows to try and correct the problem. It has now been 3 weeks and the problem has not resolved. My face now bothers me more than it did before have you ever head of anything like this happening and what should I do?

Botox Dents on Forehead

+2

Hi Emy,

You should be evaluated by an experienced cosmetically trained physician with knowledge of the anatomy of the muscles in the forehead. Placing either Botox or filler in the proper place should help to resolve your problem.

Fortunately there are many excellent physicians in the Mission Viejo area, some of whom are very active here on RealSelf. Please let us know how it goes.

Be well.

Dr. P

Botox dents

+1

It is likely that your result could be managed with additional selective injection of Botox into the forehead muscles that are activated when you lift your eyebrows.

Return to the injecting physician and discuss your concerns.

You need another treatment

+1

You need to be injected below the dimple in the corrogator muscles.  The muscle is incompletely paralyzed. Or you can wait several months until it wears off.

sek

See your physician again

+1

Most people's muscles have slight variations from those illustrated in anatomy textbooks. We are all differently put together. See your physician again to determine which muscle, the frontalis or corrugator, still has activity between the eyebrows (this may not involve the area above the eyebrows) and more Botox in that area should help.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com