Implant Removal and Replacing It with Fat? (photo)

I have silicone teardrop breast implants for 24 years, one times replaced. I also had a bit of tuberous breast 23 years ago when I first had my implants. I am thinking about taken them out or replacing it with fat but this last is not done much here in Holland.I contacted dr. Khouri, surgery by him and all extras costs $20,000, which I dont have right now. What will me stomach en legs look like after liposuction? Can I have implants again later if I dont like by breast after implant removal?

Fat transfer to the breasts

+2

Implants can be removed and fat may be transferred to your breasts. However, you must have donor fat to transfer. The amount of transfer may also be limited to allow the fat grafts to survive. Fat transfers may be repeated after a few months for fuller volume. Should you have fat transfers and then decide you are not large enough, implants may be inserted again. I would suggest you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who is familiar with both breast augmentation with implants and with fat transfer.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Implant removal

+1

You can always have the implants replaced even if you do fat grafting to your chest. As for what the donor sites would look like, it depends upon how much tissue is harvested.

+1

Implant removal and replacement with fat  is certainly an option If you do not have sufficient fat you could have a composite procedure  ie  Place a small implant and fill the overlying  breast tissue with fat

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon