Can I Go on Holidays (Planes Involved!) Three Weeks After Vaser?

I had Vaser yesterday (tummy and flanks) and I didn't take any painkillers as I am in no pain whatsoever, just feeling uncomfortable from wearing the compression pads (which I will be taking off in 6 days). Although I am feeling absolutely fine and I have hardly any swelling or bruising, will three weeks be enough to recover enough to go on holiday? I will of course be wearing the compression garment and it is a city-visiting kind of trip.

Vaser Lipo

+1

This is a question for your surgeon as this will depend on your surgery and how aggressive the removal was, and presence of any concerns.  Let the surgeon make this call. Thank you for your question.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser liposuction

+1
Three weeks after baser liposuction if you are having no problems you should be able to travel. Long flights should be avoided

David L. Abramson, MD