I have a hole in my lip, due to recently taking out my piercing. What treatment would you recommend? (photo)

Hole in lip

If you wish to remove the hole, you would need to have it excised and sutured up. This can be done with local anesthesia. I would recommend seeing a surgical dermatologist (Mohs surgeon) or plastic surgeon.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

999 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905

Hole from previous lip piercing

You have two options:  you can keep the hole in your lip or you can choose to excise it (have it cut out) which would leave you with a small scar in place of the hole.  Excising the hole could be done under local anesthesia in an office setting.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

993-C Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342