I have a hole in my lip, due to recently taking out my piercing. What treatment would you recommend? (photo)

Hole in lip

+1
If you wish to remove the hole, you would need to have it excised and sutured up. This can be done with local anesthesia. I would recommend seeing a surgical dermatologist (Mohs surgeon) or plastic surgeon.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Hole from previous lip piercing

+1
You have two options:  you can keep the hole in your lip or you can choose to excise it (have it cut out) which would leave you with a small scar in place of the hole.  Excising the hole could be done under local anesthesia in an office setting.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD