What is this lump? Cyst, hematoma, lymph node?

I felt a grape sized lump under my left breast closer to the middle of my chest, about an inch from my incision, it's tender to the touch. I am 6 days post op from BA , natrelle style 20 silicone, 375cc under the muscle, crease incision. I'm kinda freaking out, have an appt Monday, but can't sleep.... There is bruising but it wasn't around the lump yesterday and today the lump is bigger and the bruising is around it. Possibilities? Thanks in advance :)

Question

+1
Unfortunately, without a complete history and physical exam and through pre operative photography there is not enough information to make an informed plan, please consult your surgeon or another local board certified plastic surgeon

Small Skin Hematoma Causing Lump After Breast Augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question. From your photo I would guess that you have a small hematoma which appears to be in the skin and is unlikely to be in the implant pocket fortunately. Of course you need to see your surgeon so he or she may examine you and make a diagnosis.

I predict it will resolve and not cause a problem but your surgeon is the proper person to make this diagnosis after an exam in person.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Lump post op

+1
If it would make you feel ether, give your plastic surgeon a call. I would guess, however, that you are feeling a small hematoma.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

+1

Since this is causing such anxiety, call your surgeon and arrange to be seen sooner that Monday. Without an exam, it is just a guess. You can exclude lymph node--there are none in that area. Add to the list of possibilities a fold in the implant.