What is the best and least invasive way to get rid of under eye wrinkles and crepiness after filler injections?

Although I had a bad experience with a local doctor with under eye fillers last year, while I was in Bangkok a few months ago I decided to give it another shot. The experience was much much better and although there is improvement, I've gained a bit of wrinkles and crepiness. I've tried to use retin a but it seems only to make the area red and the skin sensitive and the wrinkles more pronounced. I'm also doing laser genesis every few weeks but I'm wondering what else might be good.

The best and least invasive treatment of under eye wrinkles and crepiness

+1
In my office, the best non-surgical option for under eye wrinkles and sagging skin has been micro-needling combined with human growth factor serums. We have been getting excellent results using the Rejuva Skin Care system which combines motorized micro-needling with RejuvaCells concentrated human growth factor serum. Our patients also use their growth factor serum at home after the office treatment.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Under Eye Wrinkles

+1
I find a lot of patients benefit from either the Fraxel (1550) or Ematrix Laser to tighten the skin around the eyes.  Patient selection depends on skin type and down time and depth of wrinkles under the eyes.  Please find a Board Certified Dermatologist with a great deal of experience in Cosmetic Dermatology for the best results.

Michele S. Green, MD

Under eye wrinkles and crepiness of skin after filler injections

+1
There are various reasons that can cause this and you should seek an evaluation by a surgeon has extensive experience in fillers to the lower lids.  Oftentimes, the filler itself can absorb fluid and result in what you are seeing.  If this is the case, the filler material may have to be removed with hyaluronidase to see if that will improve your findings.  Alternatively, there may be limitations with filler treatments to your lower lids and you may require some form of surgical treatment (i.e. blepharoplasty surgery) or non surgical treatment (laser resurfacing). Good luck.  

Christopher I. Zoumalan, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eye skin

+1
Hyaluronic acid fillers are a great tool that improves under eye hollows. The skin quality, however, will improve with energy based devices. Fraxel restore (1550) can give great results, although it usually requires more than one treatment. The down time is reasonable (days ), which makes it a popular choice.

Ramona Behshad, MD
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

I Like EndyMed radio frequency tightening of the skin with fractional and non fractional RF.

+1
I like to use the EndyMed or eMatrix fractional and also EndyMed non fraction RF to tighten the skin around the eyes.  This is the best method I have found other than laser resurfacing which is the gold standard in my opinion.  The Fraxel 1550nm laser also works quite well for noninvasive tightening of eyelid skin and so does Thermage.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Undre eyes wrinkles and creepiness after fillers injections

+1
1. Before you solve the problem you have to find out what is causing it.
2.Most likely the problem is caused by the filler injected e.g. Juvederm.
3.Get evaluation by a reputable plastic surgeon who is familiar with the properties of the fillers available in the US.
4Carefully check the credentials of you doctor and inquire about experience.
5.Once the problem is identified than treatment can be recommend .
6.Sometimes that includes complete removal of the filler trough enzyme injections and  volume restoration with different filler.
6. Pictures will help to give you more specific answer.

Good Luck

David Evdokimow, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon