If You Are Hiv and Got Sculptra Free from the Program, Are There ANY Doctors That Will Inject at a Low Affordable Cost?

Sculptra from patient access program

+1

My office has many HIV patients who obtain their Scuptra from the Sculptra patient access program.  Different doctors will have different charges for the procedure, but we do discount the cost of the treatment for patients in the Sculptra patient access program by more than 40% of the normal charge.      

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Charges for injecting Scuptra under the free product program

+1

I have several HIV positive patients getting free Sculptra through their program. The Sculptra is sent directly to my office from the company so I know it's the real thing and have no problem doing the injections. I charge $325 to inject the entire vial of Sculptra which is half of my usual charge for this service.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Affordable Sculptra

+1

Hi Bryan.  Most ethical physicians will not inject a product that they have not purchased themselves.  Taking a product from someone other than the manufacturer introduces risk that most MDs do not want.  In addition, more than half the cost of the injections is normally the time.  A good injector's time is valuable so unfortunately it's not cheap to get that time.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD