Getting Hit Somewhere Other Than Your Nose?

if i were to get hit like on my back could it do any damage to my nose? do i have to literally get hit in the nose to do any damage

Back Of The Head Trauma Effect On Rhinoplasty Results

+1

Dear Babygirl303,

Normally, there should not be a direct correlation between a hit on the back of your head and your nose, but if the hit was intense then you should check for possible concussion or internal cranial bleeding that is of a serious nature.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Getting hit in the back and nasal injury

+1

Not possible, unless getting hit in the back would cause you to fall or hit your nose some other way.

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Getting Hit on The Back Should Not Cause a Nasal Injury.

+1

It's hard to imagine that getting hit on the back could do any damage to your nose (unless of course the impact propelled your face into the wall in front of you). 

Michael R. Menachof, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon