Hit the Tip of Nose 2 Weeks Post Op (Open Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Turbinates, Spreaders)?

I bumped the tip of my nose kissing my nieces forehead it hurt for about 15 seconds. I iced ti immediately. After icing it whenever i pressed the bottom of my nose (under the tip where nose meets lip, the right side inside my nostril was painful). I was wondering if i broke a graft or cartlidge did i damage the outcome??

Injury to nose #nosejob

+2

It sounds like you will be just fine. It is always best to see your surgeon if you are truly concerned, but most likely you did not affect any outcome.

Injury to Nose

+2

Since you are only 2 weeks post op, I would see my Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible.  Hopeful there was no harm done, but an exam is needed.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1

Based upon your description, the likelihood of damage is low, but I would follow with your surgeon, particularly if grafts were placed.