Hit Sinus After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty 12 days ago, and the result just prefect I love my new nose, but what happened today I was picking my eye (left one) and I hit the left side of sinus, I dont know how hard was is but I'm still on pain since day after the surg, after the hit I had no bleed I included 3 pic's of my nose...

Hit Sinus After Rhinoplasty?

+2

Dear Su,

Thank you for your question and photos.  Your nose will be quite sensitive to accidental blows this close to surgery. However, from your photos, I do not see any damage that may have occured.  In person physical exam, however, is best.  Follow up with your plastic surgeon and give him your concerns.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Hit sinus after rhinoplasty?

+1

Hello, and sorry to hear about the issue you experienced. From what it sounds
like, it is not likely you did damage to the nose. At this stage in your
healing, you may experience extra sensitivity which can lead to pain. In
general, in the weeks following your surgery you may experience the following:

1) Mild pain
2) Swelling
3) Bruising 

I would recommend following up with your surgeon and communicating your concern
to him or her. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hit Sinus After Rhinoplasty?

+1

Why are you taking this time to post instead of calling your surgeon or going to him/her to be seen IN PERSON???