Hit the Nose Post Rhinoplasty

Hi,I had closed Rhnioplasty 25 days ago (I had a bump on my nose I wanted it to be removed). My younger sister accidentally hit me on the tip of my nose, I felt a sharp pain but it went away after a few minutes. My nose didn’t swell and there was no blood. But I’m really worried that it might have affected my nose shape.

Hit the Nose Post Rhinoplasty

If the tip looks the same and you do not have a lot of new swelling after the hit, chances are you will be OK.

I would follow up with your surgeon to make sure with an examination.

Michel Siegel, MD

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon