Hit Nose After 1 Year Post-Op Rhinoplasty- Have I Done Permanent Damage?

I had open rhinoplasty/septoplasty just over a year ago. The tip is still swollen as it was a revision. A few days ago I hit my nose somewhat hard- it caused pain but no bleeding. Now, I've noticed it is tender and a little painful to the touch at the point where the swelling begins in the nose. Just wondering if I should see someone or if this means I caused damage. Thanks!

Hit nose 1 year after Rhinoplasty, did I cause damage?

+1

Even though the nsoe is quite stable 1 year after Rhinoplasty, pain is an indication of tissue trauma and you should be evaluated by your Rhinoplasty to rule out tears and cartilage/bone fractures.

Post-rhinoplasty trauma

+1

While it is unlikely that you caused significant trauam, if you are concerned, you should see your plastic surgeon to be evaluated.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Most probably no you did not have any major injury. But need to be examined by your physician.................