How to Tell if I Hit my Nose the First Night After Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty?

During 1st night after surgery I went to the bathroom, and probably as I raised my head too much, I passed out while cleaning my nose. I guess I woke up probably right away with the head on my left arm sitting on the toilet that was on the left side of the sink where I was standing. I got a little cut on the upper lip with light bleeding. But I have no idea if I hit the nose or not. No bleeding from the nose, no tears from eyes, no pain. How can I tell if I got hit? Should I be worried? Thanks!

Facial trauma following a septoplasty and rhinoplasty

+1

Unfortunately, from your history alone, it is not possible to determine if you injured your nose when you fell following your septoplasty and rhinoplasty.  Be certain to check in with your surgeon as soon as possible and let him/her know what happened.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon