I Was Hit in the Tzone, Between my Eyebrows by a Basketball About 3 Weeks Ago. I Noticed a Small Lump on the Area That Was Hit?

On the day it happened, I immediately placed ice on the affected area. What could this mean?

+1

I would follow with a surgeon in your area to have an examination.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Lump between brows after being hit by a basket ball

+1

Most likely, a firm, discrete lump following blunt trauma is due to what's called a "hematoma" which is simply a collection of blood under the surface of the skin.  This is especially likely the answer if you start developing bruising associated with the lump.  If it's a hematoma, it should slowly resolve over the next month.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon