Hit Ear After Otoplasty?

A few days ago while playing basketball ball hitted the upper part of my ear. I had otoplasty almost a year ago. At this moment ear hasn't changed position but i want to ask if it can happen later? I wonder if seams can be damaged? Should i worry about it? I know that every ear is different but hope to hear some responses

Hit Ear After Otoplasty?

+1

One year after an otoplasty, your ear should be well healed and not prone to changes in its new shape after trauma.  It would be very unlikely that it would change position or become more prominent if you haven't noticed any change in the ear's appearance in the days after the injury.