Will getting hit with a comb affect the overall shape of my nose after rhinoplasty?

Yesterday I went to the barbershop to get a haircut and while my hairdresser was cutting my hair she accidentally hit my nose while she was combing down. It didn't hurt very much and it only happened once. Will this affect the shape of my nose at all? I had an open rhinoplasty done 2 weeks ago.

+1
This will probably have no effect.  If you are concerned, I would recommend returning to your surgeon for an exam to evaluate you.

Hit with comb 2 weeks after rhinoplasty

+1

An accidental hit to your nose with a comb two weeks after rhinoplasty should not affect the shape of your nose.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon