Hit after rhinoplasty 4 weeks?

I just had rhinoplasty to remove a small dorsal hump, deviated septum, turbinate reduction, and bone spur removed 4 weeks ago. My cousin jokingly took a large bouncy ball and threw it at my face and it hit my nose. There was no blood, but it was painful and did swell. It looks fine now but should i be concerned? My dr said it will be fine but im a perfectionist and am very scared this could impact the final results.

Hit 4 weeks after rhinoplasty?

+1

Seeing your surgeon so he or she can examine your nose and ensure you are healing properly is recommended. And following your surgeon's advice as you continue to heal from your procedure would be best, as he or she knows the details of your surgery. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your recovery.

Nasal trauma after rhinoplasty

+1

I think you answered your own question. Since you went to see your doctor, which was the right thing to do, and he said it should be ok, then listen to him and just let it settle.