Hit After 5 Months of Surgery and Bleeding 3 Days Later?

What should I do? I did the surgery away from home.

Bleeding after surgery?

+1

I am sorry, you did not specify what surgery you had. This is also the problem of having the surgery somewhere else. When you have a problem at home it is difficult to get it treated.

Trauma after Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Yousefs,

I would suggest making an appointment for an examination with another surgeon in your area for a proper diagnosis. I perform a lot of procedures on patients from out of state and country and I typically will make arrangements for my patients to be seen by someone in their area in the case of an emergency. Perhaps call your treating surgeon for a referral and he/she may contact the consulting surgery to give a proper history. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.