I hit my nose 3 months after Rhinoplasty. Is it possible my nose shape might change?

I had rhinoplasty before 3 months today i hit my nose with my bag when i took it to put somewhere above . It hit under my nose with bag zip it hurted little but there is no pain or bleeding now it didnt bleed is that problem for me to change shape. After 3 months is that pretty enough tough for such hits ?

Hit to nose after Rhinoplasty

+1
Turkishgirl,

After 3 months post op, I do not think this hit would cause permanent change to the nose shape. However, if the hit was hard enough, a slight alteration may have occurred. I suggest making an appointment to see your doctor for a check up on your progress.

I hope this helps!
Dr. Ali Sajjadian

+1
It is possible to cause damage to the nose 3 months after rhinoplasty. It is unlikely any permanent damage was caused, but I would recommend following up with your surgeon for an exam. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

+1
You can still damage your nose at 3 months post op Rhinoplasty.   Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon for an exam to confirm that you are healing correctly.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Nose hit 3 months after rhinoplasty

+1
It still would be possible to damage a nose by a hit 3 months after rhinoplasty surgery, but the from the description you provided of the hit, I doubt there would be any permanent damage to your nose.  If you are concerned, I would contact your surgeon to be examined.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon