I have no Hips or butt but Im getting a BBL. Is it possible for my Hips to show projection?

BBL and hip projection

+1

Width of the buttock and hip region can be obtained with augmentation using fat. Best to be seen in person to identify what is possible.

Is it possible for hips to show projection with BBL?

+1

If your surgeon has any insight into the ideal feminine shape, he or she will know to incorporate the transfer into enhancing the hip area as well. That is why each patient requires an acute analysis by the surgeon in order to determine where they need the fat transfer.

Web reference: http://spectrum-aesthetics.com/brazilian-butt-lift/

Hip projection

+1

Photographs would help us give you more specific comments. Your desired post operative results are very important to clearly discuss with your plastic surgeon. There are different looks that can be achieved based on your desired look. Many patients desire volume added to the hip area to make a more A shaped back side. This is possible provided you have enough fat to remove from other areas (love handles, belly, back, arms, thighs) to reshape your frame, gluteus maximus as well as augment the gluteus maximus for more projection.

Will my hips show projection after a BBL?

+1

Increasing fulness to the hips is very often performed in conjunction with a BBL. Most patients need fuller hips inorder to complement their buttocks. You shoud review this with your Plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

+1

If you talk to your plastic surgeon before the procedure, you can tell or show him/her what you are looking for. The doctor can add in hip projection if it something that you discuss with him/her and is important to you.

+1

I will add hip projection at the time of buttock augmentation in those patients who request this.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php