Is It Safe to Go to the Skin Clinic & Undergo Facial 10days After Goretex Rhinoplasty?

hi.i had a goretex rhinoplasty 10days ago but this morning i went to the dermatologist and had a facial/diamond peel with nose pricking. will it affect the healing/shape of my nose?

Post Rhinoplasty Facial

+1

Gretchen, 

Thank you for the question. Anything you do with your nose during the post-operative period should be cleared by your rhinoplasty surgeon. Each surgeon has their own protocol and some of the recommendations will depend on the details of your surgery. In general, I recommend a light glycolic wash by our aesthetician after the nasal dressings are removed around day 10. This helps remove the remaining adhesive and avoid nasal breakouts. I hope this helps. Take care

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon