Is 32C Too Large For A 5'2, 101.5LBS Girl?

Hi, I'm 5.2 Ft. and 101.5 Lb.. my Bra Size is 32 C. I Think This Size is Somehow Big on Me,am I Need a Surgery?

A, B, C and D are normal breast sizes

+2

32 C cup size is a normal range and is not too large.  However, there are many other aspects of your breasts that you may not like, such as asymmetry, nipple size or drooping that would make you a candidate for surgery.  Unfortunately, you have not provided photographs so we can address those other issues.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast size choices.

+1

Breast and cup size are very personal decisions. It is difficult to answer adequately without an examination or at least photos. Also remember that bra manufacturers are not standardized so a C cup in one bra may be a large B or a small D in another brand. I would recommend addressing your concerns with your surgeon and determining which size you like by trying different sizers during your consultation. This will allow you to see what size implant is too large or too small for your tastes. Once you determine what volume you like, your bra size will not matter what the label states as you will be satisfied with your appearance.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Breasts Too Large for my Frame?

+1

It is not possible to give you good advice without in-person consultation. If you have concerns about your breast size in relation to your torso,  it may be in your best interest to seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Generally speaking, a "C"  does not sound “too big”;  again, given that cup size is not an accurate way of communicating, you will be best off with an in person evaluation.