I Had a Tummy Tuck 14 Weeks Ago and Want to Get my Belly Button Repierced How Long Do I Need to Wait?

Tummy tuck and belly button piercing.

+1

Hi,

You are certainly far enough away from your procedure to have your belly button pierced.  This assumes that you have had no problems and your doctor has cleared the way for you to get this.

Have fun.  Piercing of the belly button can accent the new curves and give you an extra boost.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Belly Button Piercing After TUmmy Tuck

+1

Fourteen weeks after surgery is enough time to be able to get your belly button pierced. Go for it.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/

Tummy Tuck 14 Weeks Ago and Want to Get my Belly Button Repierced

+1

This should be enough time provided all your incisions are well healed and you have had no protruding sutures through your incisions. Do check, however, with you surgeon who has presumably seen you recently.

Thanks for the question.