I Had a Smart Lipo on my Hips and There is a Horizantal Pit on my Left Hip. Can It Be Recovered?

Smart Lipo on the Hips

+1

Thank you for your question. Fortunately, Smart Liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure and sounds like just need to take some more fat cells and sculpt on and around your left hip area.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Correction after Smartlipo

+1

For best results, talk to your surgeon about what steps need to be taken in order to correct the hip. Cellulaze can help smooth out the areas where Smartlipo was performed.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Correction of Indentation After Liposuction

+1

The resolution of indentations after any form of liposuction depends on how long after the procedure has it been and how big is it. But if it is more than 3 months after the procedure and the indentation is bothersome, it is likely to only be improved by injectable fat grafting.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Liposuction depression

+1

A liposuction depression is somethiing that has to be evaluated in person. It may represent over treatment or the surrounding area may be swollen depening upon the time fram from surgery.

Post-liposuction defects

+1

horizontal defects after liposuction are very common. Im not sure how long ago was your procedure but its highly unlikely that it will get btter on its own. I do a fair number of corections of defects after liposuction for patients who have had these types of defects from procedures done elsewhere and its usually a combination approach. best is if you can post a pic of how it looked before and how it looks now and seek advice form someone who is an expert in correcting these defects

Misbah Khan, MD