Had a Facial and Under my Eye Swelled Up with Fluid, is Itchy and Dry. Causes?

Hi, I Recently Had a Facial and Under my Eye Swelled Up with Fluid, is Itchy and Dry.

Facial and itchy eyes

+1

You have probably had a reaction to one of the products used during your facial.  Speak to your aesthetician so she can make a note of the products used around your eyes and avoid them next time.  Ice packs for 2 minutes every 2 hours and sleeping with your head elevated will help with the swelling.  Hydrocortisone cream applied 3 times a day will help with the itching.  If you do not notice improvement within 2 days, please see your physician.

Toronto Dermatologist