I Got my Nose Done Last Year in June 2011, and Im Not Happy with the Results, Possible to Get Another One Sometime This Year?

Hi, I Got my Nose Done Last Year in June 2011, and Im Not Happy with the Results, is It Possible to Get Another One Sometime This Year?

Timing of revision rhinoplasty

+1

It's normally best to wait about 1 year before having a revision so you should be able to have another surgery in the summer of 2012 (or later) if you want.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Most doctors would tell you to wait 1 yr before having another surgery. So by June 2012 you should be able to plan this. I would ensure that you have consulted with the right specialist, as revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than the first surgery, and you want to maximize a good outcome.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon