Hi, I Had BA 2 Month Ago, Curious After How Many Month I Can Plan my Pregnancy?

hi, i had BA 2 month ago,curious after how many month i can plan my pregncy from the day of surgery?

Pregnancy after breast augmentation

+1

There is no medical reason to delay your pregnancy at this point after your surgery.  You should discuss this with your surgeon  He or she might want to get some postop photos before the pregnancy changes your breasts.

Abington Plastic Surgeon

Pregnancy after breast augmentation

+1

There should be no medical reason at this point in time to become pregnant. You may want to mention this issue to your plastic surgeon more as a courtesy.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Pregnancy after Breast Augmentation

+1

If you are healing well, there is no reason to hold off on trying to get pregnant. Mention it to your plastic surgeon at your next visit.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast augmentationand pregnancy

+1

Of course, I would defer to your gynecologist to answer this one. I would make sure from a plastic surgery stand point that everything has healed well.

Pregnancy is OK after soon breast augmentation

+1

Clearly you should not have a breast augmentation while pregnant.  However, there is no reason you cannot get pregnant soon after a breast augmentation (and i suspect a number of women do).  The tissues will certainly be adequately healed to tolerate the expected expansion in breast size.  Certainly at two months, you are good to go.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Getting pregnant after breast implants

+1

A good rule of thumb concerning pregnancy after breast augmentation, or any exposure to medications and anesthesia, is to have several normal cycles after before becoming pregnant. This allows your system to fully recover and get ready for what is next.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Pregnancy after Breast Augmentation?

+1

There are no specific rules or regulations  regarding pregnancy after breast augmentation surgery. During pregnancy, however it will be in your best interest to maintain a  stable/healthy weight ( under the guidance of your OB/GYN).  Severe weight fluctuation may result in changes of the breasts  that  may require further surgery to improve.

Best wishes in advance for a healthy pregnancy and infant.

Pregnancy after breast augmentation.

+1

There are some variables to consider, such as incision type and submuscular v. subglandular placement of the implant.  There is no hard and fast rule, but I would suggest waiting at least 3 months from surgery.

Dustin L. Reid, MD