I'm a Laser Practitioner, Now I'm Pregnant. Can I Continue My Job? Is There Any Harmful Effect on my Baby?

on full body.

Laser Hair Removal and Pregnancy

+1

Thank you for your question. Being pregnant is always a concern next to any machinery using electricity, though there hasn't been any research to prove or disprove there is harm.  You should contact the manufacturer and ask if they have magnetic radiation emission numbers for their machine, which you can also measure with a meter. However, when I was pregnant, I chose not to take any risks and decided to focus on other areas of my practice.  I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist