Age 25, Severe Hair Loss. Everywhere Else I Have a Normal Amount?

I Am 25 Yrs of Age. Am Facing Severe Hair Falling, Its Ok It is Genetics but All my Hairs in my normal healthy body without any complications. color is brown

Re: Severe Hair Loss

+1

It sounds like what you are describing is pattern baldness which is genetic. You may want to speak to a doctor who specializes in hair restoration. This individual will be able to recommend the best course of action.

You may need to use medication to help control the extent of loss. You may also qualify for hair transplant surgery. If you have abundant supplies of healthy, thriving hair (on the head, or on the body, if you are male) then these hairs can be transferred to the areas where you are experiencing severe hair loss.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon