Age 19, Experiencing Facial Sagging and Getting Nasal Labial Folds. What Can I Do? (photo)

Hi:)I M 19 , from Past 1 Year my Face is Sagging and I Can Observe Nasolabial  Folds on Face. How This Can Be Cured? Every body advised me to use hyaluronic acid fillers, juvederm and all but according to me i want my skin back which i lost from mouth to nose now my nose also lost some skin, how repair it?

Get a life

+2

you need no surgery, stop staring at yourself in the mirror. Everyone has nasolabial folds if they smile, you look young.

You look young and normal for the age

+1

its normal to have such kind of nasolabial fold at this age which is more prominant when you smile

Milan Doshi, MBBS, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon