Age 19, Experiencing Facial Sagging and Getting Nasal Labial Folds. What Can I Do? (photo)

Hi:)I M 19 , from Past 1 Year my Face is Sagging and I Can Observe Nasolabial  Folds on Face. How This Can Be Cured? Every body advised me to use hyaluronic acid fillers, juvederm and all but according to me i want my skin back which i lost from mouth to nose now my nose also lost some skin, how repair it?

Get a life

you need no surgery, stop staring at yourself in the mirror. Everyone has nasolabial folds if they smile, you look young.

You look young and normal for the age

its normal to have such kind of nasolabial fold at this age which is more prominant when you smile