How Do I Treat a Really Old Scar From Oil Burns?

i was involved in an accident when i was a year and some months old. Hot oil poured on my body: my chest (affecting my 2 breasts: affecting a nipple and breast appearance), face, neck and arm. i have had it for 21 years now and it seems the breast tissues still needs to be worked on.

Old burn scars from oil accident

+1

The issues that you are dealing with now from the old oil burns are unfortunate and complex - but do have solutions. Providing you with explicit answers is impossible by online communication. I would suggest that you obtain a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons who have experience in the treatment of burn scars. You can then make a decision as to which approach, if any, you would like to pursue. This will not be a one stage treatment if you desire significant improvements.