Can a Non-surgical Nose Job Fix my Crooked Nose? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty in 1998, and my nose healed very crooked. I absolutely hate it. I've always wanted ti to be straightened back out!

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose

+1

We do not recommend fillers placed in the nose due to the temporary nature of them, and the complications that can occur with their placement. Since  the nose is crooked, a surgical rhinoplasty is needed to straighten it. Osteotomies are required to straighten the nasal bones, while spreader grafts composed of the patient's own cartilage, are inserted on the concave side  to help with symmetry and breath. Please see the  link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Straight nose without surgery

+1

Dear littleness,

1. A non-surgical rhinoplasty can improve your appearance, although the results may not be as good as surgery
  2. Everyone is a little different and if your expectations are managed correctly, you should have an improved look

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Non-surgical correction of crooked nose

+1

Proper placement of filler such as Juvederm can help mask the underlying contour deformity by redirecting the light reflex of the nose.  Although a crooked nose is best corrected surgically, filler can give you some improvement to buy you some time. 

C. Carson Huynh, MD, DMD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked Nose

+1

It would be very difficult/nearly impossible to straighten out the nose non-surgically.  In order to determine how to best straighten the nose out, a thorough evaluation of the inside and outside of your nose is indicated before determining if/how this can be improved.  Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon with a thorough understanding of the underlying anatomy who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Non surgical nasal correction.

+1

Based on your single photograph, I regret that non surgical techniques will not significantly  improve the nasal deviation. Have you contacted your original surgeon? Do you have breathing problems?

I  suggest you search out a bard certified plastic surgeon with experience in secondary (revsional) rhinoplasty surgery.

Robert A. Hardesty, MD
Riverside Plastic Surgeon