High Textured Implants at 3 Weeks Post-op. Doctor is Concerned!!

I got textured, 250cc silicone implants. Since then I have left the country where I had surgery. I have been sending pictures to my surgeon through the clinic in my country. At 2 weeks, I was told I needed to massage INTENSELY as the implants have "gone up"? At 3 weeks, there has been a slight improvement however the nurse at the clinic still seems concerned that they will not drop further. We're waiting for the doc's reply. I have been wearing the compression band since day 1. HELP!

Textured Implants Too High

+1

Textured implants do not settle to the same degree as smooth implants. It is still very early as your implants will change over the next few months. Follow up is important and this is why traveling for plastic surgery is not always such a good idea.

Textured implants and position

+1

One reasons some doctors use textured implants, is that they stay where you place them in most cases. It is very hard to move them down.

Textured Implants tend to remain in place once positioned in pocket

+1

Textured implants tend to remain in place in contrast to smooth implants which have a greater tendency to drop with time. Each implant has its own unique advantages and disadvantages.