Can I Get a High Quality Face Lift Outside of Beverly Hills?

I want to get a face lift but don't want to travel to Beverly Hills. I think because plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills deal with more discerning and demanding high profile clients,they need to deliver a high quality, state of the art,perfectionistic product.I saw one board certified plastic surgeon in the area where I live,but I was not inspired.Can a local board certified surgeon produce the high quality outcome of a celebrity Beverly hills doctor?

Doctor referral

+2

There are many excellent surgeons outside of Beverly Hills.  Look for a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon in your region who has a great reputation, and plenty of references, testimonials and before and after pics.  In addition , it is also important to have this facelift done in a certified operating room, such as medicare certification, and the anesthesia performed by a board certified MD anesthesiologist

Beverly Hills is not an indication of skill or success

+1

As a surgeon 90 miles north of Beverly Hills who has patients from Beverly Hills come to Santa Barbara for my work, I'm pretty comfortable telling you that you can get great plastic surgery outside of Beverly Hills.  In fact, I know of Beverly Hills plastic surgeons who refer their difficult work to Santa Barbara,  and elsewhere, and I have had to revise some of the work of some of the most "famous" plastic surgeons in the country.  

I'm not the only quality plastic surgeon outside of Beverly Hills, and I don't mean to make this about me.  There are great plastic surgeons and lousy plastic surgeons everywhere including Beverly Hills- find someone local that you are comfortable with and feel free to see another surgeon if you did not connect with the first local one you saw.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Beverly Hills for Facelift

+1

There are hundreds of plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills so you can find quite a few who are excellent.  However, there are excellent surgeons everywhere.  Check credentials and board certification.  Check numbers done and before and after pics.

Beverly Hills Doesn't Mean Better Quality Facelifts

+1

Of course you can; I agree with the other doctors here in that you can get great, quality face lifts all over the country the same as you can get a bad one in Beverly Hills. You just need to find a board certified plastic surgeon you connect with and feel "inspired" to work with. Ask to see photos of his/her work and how many facelifts he/she does each year. "Dr. D"

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Beverly Hills is just a name and not a measure of surgical skill

+1

The simple answer is yes: There are many well qualified plastic surgeons skilled in facelift surgery across the country. For example, as a former professor of plastic surgery  at USC I trained scores of plastic surgeons many of whom practice in Beverly Hills and West LA. Although well trained most trained more than 50% more than others with the same or increased experience. In Orange County, where I am currently Chairman of Plastic Surgery at Hoag Hospital, Newport Beach with a Department with more than 80 well trained plastic surgeons we have world renowned facelift experts that have taught the art of face lifting to many around the world and at our national conferences. For example at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery we have developed a technique, the Lite Lift, with abbreviated scarring, shorter down times and without the need for a general anesthetic.

Remember: Beverly Hills is just a name and not a measure of surgical skill. One way to find skilled plastic surgeons in your area make sure they are a  member of the American Society of Aesthetic surgery

Web reference: http://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/face/lite-lift/

High quality facelift surgery. Where to find the best plastic suregon?

+1

There are many good plastic surgeons who get great results with facelifts. Beverly Hills is definitely not the top place I would be looking.  I would imagine most famous stars would not have their surgery done in Beverly Hills. You can have great results if you are a good candidate for the procedure and see an experienced, talented plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable and get the sense that he understands your problems and offers you solutions that you can understand as well. Then you have to see his results and trust your judgement. See video

Web reference: http://www.BetterPlasticSurgery.com

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

How to find a qualified plastic surgeon for facelift

+1

The best place to start your search for a board certified plastic surgeon is the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website (see below). Your question seems to have touched a nerve based on the number of responses! But if you think about it, how many celebrities with bad facelifts have you seen? There is good and bad work everywhere, including Beverly Hills. It is usually best to see someone closer to home anyway so that long-term follow-up is convenient.

Web reference: http://www1.plasticsurgery.org/find_a_surgeon/

Facelift surgeon

+1

Dear Rho,

• What part of the country are you in?
  • There are qualified facelift surgeons everywhere, please don't give up after just one consultation

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Better Facelift in Beverly Hills?

+1

Hi Rho,

Good news, bad news: You can get a great or poor facelift anywhere. There are many well trained plastic surgeons throughout the USA who can perform a high quality facelift.

• Get several consultations in your region.
  • Ask how many facelifts they do each year.
  • I like to show before and after pictures of selected patients of different ages and different degrees of facial laxity.
  • Discuss your expectations.
  • Word of mouth referral can be helpful.
  • Complications can occur no matter how skillful your surgeon. So, choose someone you feel will be very caring throughout your recovery period.

Good luck and thanks for your question

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

+1

High quality Facial Plastic Surgery is available in every major city in the US. Seek out several consultations, meet the Facial Plastic Surgeon, look at photos and potentially talk to some current patients. If you're not inspired, keep looking until you find the right fit. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/facelift-necklift/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon