Will high profile 500 silicone a big diff of mod plus 500?

I am 5/3 weigh 129 and loose skin deflated 34b I want to be filled but not pop out of my shirt

BBA

+1

Honestly, the answer depends on the findings from an in-person examination/consultation. Without any pictures or breast width measurements I can't really help you. These sizes seem large. Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.

A large implant is not a substitute for simultaneous lift

+1

At size 32 B each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. 500 cc implants would take you up 5 cup sizes to a size G. 500 cc silicone implants will not fit retro-pectorally, will dislocate inferiorly and laterally requiring revision. Since you are deflated you have excess skin and would benefit from a simultaneous lift. There is a new technique that uses a circumareola incision that can simultaneously reshape your breast creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. The profile of the implant is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. A large implant is not a substitution for a simultaneous lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

High profile verses moderate profile

+1

Hello! I prefer to use high profile implants because it gives a nice projection without being too much. To ensure the implant size is the most aesthetic, special measurements are taken and also the patient´s height is taken into consideration. Also it important to state your expectations as well. It is best to seek the advise of an experienced board certified PS.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Implant profile

+1

I prefer to use a moderate plus profile implant. Not sure why you are considering the high profile implant. Best to discus in person.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Implant choice

+1

It is difficult to tell you what size implant would be best for you without an exam in person. Good luck.

High profile implants

+1

For a large implant such as a 500, I would usually recommend the high profile for your sort of build. The mod plus will probably be too wide for your chest width.

Jake Lim, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

High profile vs. moderate plus profile

+1

The width of your current breasts, and the width of your chest wall, are important factors when deciding whether high or moderate plus profile is recommended. In general, I think that moderate plus profile implants provide the most natural and attractive results. This is the most commonly used profile. If your chest is narrow, but you want a large volume like 500cc, then you may do better with a high profile implant that won't be excessively wide for your chest.

Andres Taleisnik, MD

High profile implants are often the way to go when selecting large implants

+1

A 500 cc implant is a "large" implant by definition and if someone is wanting an implant that large, I typically would recommend a high profile style over the moderate plus unless someone has a really wide chest to accommodate the "wider" implant. I hope this helps!

James F. Boynton, MD

Choosing a high profile breast implant - Los Angeles

+1

I spend a lot of time discussing options for breast implant profile. Yes, it makes a difference in the overall contour of the breasts.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS