How much would it be for me to get a Brazilian Butt Lift and would I have to gain weight? (photo)

I'm 18 I want a bigger booty I'm 5'1 and 120 lbs it's hard for me to gain weight but I wanr my waist really small ad well.

How much would it be for me to get a Brazilian Butt Lift and would I have to gain weight?

+1
The cost will vary a great deal as will the results.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
It is too difficult to say whether you would achieve the results you are looking for from a BBL or not based on these photos. Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon in person for the best options. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL

+1
An in office evaluation is best to determine if you are a good candidate for a BBL and you have the appropriate donor sites. Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Unfortunately these are not pictures and poses to give medical opinion.

I believe another medium is better suite