Can a High Nose Bridge Be Turned into More of a Button Nose? (photo)

I have a thin, pointy nose that I hate with all of my heart. It looks out of place on my face, I would do anything to get a better looking nose. My ideal nose would be a nose that is closer to a button nose, shorter tip, smaller nostrils and just a more feminine looking nose. I don't care if there are high risks because I absolutely can't live with the nose I have now, and having a few scars won't bother me much. If it's 100% impossible please tell me what improvements could be made instead.

Rhinoplasty to achieve a feminine nose

+1

The bridge can certainly be shaved and filed down to give a more pleasing profile.  Starting at the high glabellar area the bone and cartilage is rasped down to give a more feminine profile.  Then the nasal tip and bones are narrowed to give a more pleasing nose.  All the incisions are placed on the inside of the nose with no external scarring through closed rhinoplasty techniques.

Achieving a "cuter" nose with rhinoplasty

+1

I think the aspects of your nose that you would like to change are very achievable goals with rhinoplasty.  Those improvements can be made safely, but make sure to do your due diligence in researching an experienced, board-certified rhinoplasty surgeon.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Nasal Reduction Including Tip and Bridge

+1

Your bridge can be reduced, the tip projection decreased, and the asymmetry corrected. While there are risks with any surgery, your goals can be achieved with minimal risks and scarring if done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.