What to Do with High Implant 3 Months After Breast Reconstruction?

I had my breast reconstruction after mastectomy some 3-4 months ago and the implant is still riding too high. My surgeon had suggested that I do breast massages and use a band but with no avail. Do I need a revision surgery for this? How soon? or do I have to wait more time and continue with the massages and band? Thank you.

Revision Surgery Likely for High Riding Implant when conservative Measures fail.

+1

An exam would be very important to guide you to the best treatment. For example is your implant soft or hard (i.e. do you have a capsular contracture). If so certain medications such  as off FDA label usage of Singulair may be helpful, or placing your implant in a different pocket, using a textured implant, and other options may be useful. In my experience, lowering the implant (capsulotomy) is required in most cases as Revision Surgery Likely for High Riding Implant when conservative Measures fail.