Are High Blood Pressure, Vision Changes and Drooping Face, Fixable After Botox?

Unusal symptoms after botox

+2

These are all signs that are suspicious for a stroke and you should be scheduling a consultation with your internist. 

Signs of STROKE should NOT be mistaken for Botox

+1

Regarding" Are High Blood Pressure, Vision Changes and Drooping Face, Fixable After Botox?"

You are describing an evolving stroke. I would take an Aspirin and go to the nearest full service ER. These signs are NOT ordinarily associated with Botox.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Botox and symptoms

+1

These symptoms that you describe sound like you should be seen by a medical doctor immediately.  Good luck.

Multiple complaints after BOTOX

+1

I would agree that this does not sound like it is related to BOTOX and would also recommend that you seek medical attention.

Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Botox Side Effects

+1

These symptoms do not sound like they are from your Botox treatment. They sound more like those seen due to a stroke. I would advise getting immediate medical attention.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

High blood pressure is not a side effect of botox - Get medical attention immediately

+1

Botox relaxes muscles.  If it would have any effect at all, which is hard to envision, on blood pressure it would be to reduce it.

The symptom complex you are describing is serious and in need of immediate medical attention.  These could be the symptoms of a stroke, which has a very limited amount of time to be reversed if at all possible.  Please go to your nearest emergency room immediately to be evaluated.

Emily Altman, MD
Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon