High and thin forehead hair in 30 y female. Could get hair transplant and hair lowering?

I have over all thin hair especially at the front . It's getting worse for the last 2 years . And I have a very high forehead . I wonder if I could get hair transplant and hair lowering ?my second q is I don't want a my eyebrow to look lifted

High Hairline in 30 Year Old Female

+1

If your hair is thin I would recommend the Irregular Trichophytic Hairline Lowering procedure that we developed many years ago because the density of hair adjacent to the new hairline is much thick than we can achieve with transplants. The position of the eyebrows will not change unless the patient wants and needs them to be lifted.

Thinning high hairline.

+1

You should first find out if there is a treatable cause for your ongoing hair loss. Hair transplants might help lower the hairline as could surgical hairline advancement. However, I would not recommend either if you are having continued hair loss. Your eyebrows will not be lifted with a pure hairline lowering operation.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

HAIRLINE LOWERING WITH POSSIBLE TRANSPLANT IN 30-YEAR-OLD FEMALE.

+1

It is possible to lower your hairline without transplantation if there is enough hair to grow through the scar. The Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift is an ideal way to lower the hairline provided you have enough elasticity of your scalp.

Hair loss in women

+1

It's a good idea to see a dermatologist or hair restoration specialist who is knowledgeable about hair loss in women.

Women with hair loss all over (a condition called "diffuse" hair loss) are often not good candidates for hair transplant surgery.

There are dozens and dozens of reasons for women to lose hair. Some can be treated with hair transplant surgery and others can not. Rapid hair loss over two years is a good reason to visit a hair specialist to see which of the many many reasons for hair loss you might have.