I Want to Know if Am Fit for Brazillian Butt Lift if Am Slender and Only Weighng 50kgs

I Want to Know if Am Fit for Brazillian Butt Lift if Am Slender and Only Weighng 50kgs (110lbs)

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift requires reshaping the buttock by making the frame an -A- fram Or a round Butttock. This is achieved by working with the shape, filling in or liposuction .

Brazilain butt lift also needs some fat to be taken out from undesired areas and filling the butt areas where needed to get the result desired.

Your pictures will help

Brazilian but lift in skinny patients

+1

If you weight 50 kg you don't have enought fat for the procedure.

Now, if you do not have enough fat, there are a few options.
1. Butt implants
2. Butt implants and fat transfer
3. Gain weight before surgery

Butt implants will increase your butt projection and the size of your butt. Although not the best option, if done properly, the results will be reasonable. You can also combine butt implants with fat transfer to improve the results. A butt implant will only increase the projection of your buttocks but will not improve the sides of your butt. This is of paramount importance in those cases where the hip to butt ratio needs to be addressed to create harmony. The fat can be harvested in the same setting and injected in the hips and sides to create and achieve better results.

Finally, you can gain weight. Go to your favorite fast food restaurant every day until you gain 20lbs. All this fat that you gain will be removed the day of the surgery and injected into the buttocks.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

"Fat Free" Body Habitus

+1

If you weight only 50 kg then you are not a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  You must have a sufficient quantity of fat in isolated areas to harvest for transfer.  You are probably a better candidate for a gluteal implant.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian butt lift in the thin patient

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. The Brazilian butt lift can be used in a thin patient in order to create an hourglass figure.

Liposuction narrows the waist and the injection changes a square shaped buttocks into a round shaped buttocks creating an hourglass shape. As long as the waste is narrower than the hips the patient will look curvy.

A thin patient will not have as much fat to harvest but a small amount of fat can make a change in shape.

If you look at my profile page and my website you will see some patients were small amount of liposuction makes a significant change in appearance.

Wendell Perry, MD