I Am Interested in Having an Hour Glass Curvy Shape with the Least Scarring Possible? (photo)

Im 29 and had 2 kids via c-sections. I was at 252lbs and lost 77lbs in last 3yrs. I have typical latin shape big lower body/small upper body. No matter how much cardio/weights I do stomach/ butt/thighs dont budge. Do you recommend I have a brazilian butt lift which lipos my problem areas and give me the look I want or would lipo not take care of the stomach due to pregnancy or would I benefit from a tummy tuck? The stretchmarks dont bug me just dont want the skin on tummy to sag after lipo. HELP

Liposuction and Fat Transfer Uses Small Incisions

+1

Thank you for your photos.  Congratulations on your weight loss.  You appear to be a good candidate for gluteal sculpting.  Liposuction of your abdomen, waist and back frames your buttocks and then injecting the fat to shape and add volume to your buttocks. This only requires small incisions for liposuction and fat transfer.  A tummy tuck may be needed since you had 2 children to address the laxity of the abdominal wall. This further slims the waist and enhances the buttocks but requires a much longer incision.  The first step would be to schedule a consult with a BC PS.

Dr. ES

Lipo Feasible

+1

Liposuction with fat transfer should work well for you.  You will need to adjust your expectations.  You have stretch marks of the abdomen and contour irregularities of the thigh skin.  These will still be present after surgery, so while improved your result will not match the after picture you provided.  All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift is great for creating curves

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a great procedure for creating the hourglass shape you desire.  You could harvest fat from your abdomen and flanks and use that to give your butt fullness and shape.  You could certainly add on additional areas of liposuction (like thighs) if you like.  It is tough to assess your skin quality from your photos (they are a bit dark).  During a consultation, your plastic surgeon can tell you whether or not you need a tummy tuck.  I often perform BBL and tummy tuck together in my Atlanta surgery center.

Web reference: http://www.buttandbreastaugmentation.com/

Yes is possible but please do not gain more weight/ si es posible pero por favor no ganes mas peso

+1

it is quite important to work both legs with ultrasonic vasser lipo, and also the whole abdominal sites you will look on a fantastic shape  after lypo, you wont  really need TT the skin tone is excellent, please  do not gain more weight.

es muy importante trabajar ambas piernas con  lip√≥ultrasonico vasser y tambien todo el abdomen, quedarias estupendamente bien, no requeririas el TT porque el tono de tu piel es excelente solamente por favor no vayas a subir ni una libra de peso

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Hour glass body shape

+1

Based on the pictures posted you can have a great result by liposuction of the flanks, anterior thighs, and fat transfer to the buttocks. The abdomen would depend on how much muscle seperatin is contributing to the bulge.

If ther is muscle seperation and no excess skin there is a way to tighten the muscles through a minimal scar. If the skin has lost its elasticity and is contributing to the bulge then you may need tummy tuck. That is decided after examination and consultation

Brazilian Buttlift and Tummy Tuck

+1

In general, I would say you are a good candidate for both the tummy tuck and the Brazilian buttlift.  You could potentially have them performed at the same time, but you need to find a plastic surgeon that can perform both in under 4 hrs.  Also, you should be aware that the recovery is brutal, and some patients may want to split the two surgeries up.  The best order would be Brazilian buttlift first and tummy tuck to follow.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php