HGH Injections to Help Healing After Fraxel Repair?

I have access to HGH (Human Growth Hormone) injections for healing purposes after my Fraxel Repair for acne scars. I'm 41 and in excellent shape and I know a lot about bodybuilding supplements and vitamins etc. Can this be a good combo?

Fraxel repair and HGH Injections to Improve Healing

+2

Hi Tiger, I mean Caddi,

As long as you are comfortable with the unknown risks to your body from injecting HGH, your face healing after Fraxel repair laser skin resurfacing is the least of your worries(I'm more concernedabout your liver).

I know that natural hormone replacement is a growing discipline. I personally am comfortable with natural hormone replacement up to, but not including the injection of HGH.

Please let us know how it goes. Certainly discuss your question with your treating physician. I wish you well with the improvement in your acne scars. You should see great results with Fraxel repair treatment(s).

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.