I Was Wondering if There Are Any Other Techniques to Uplift my 32GG Breasts That Are Reliable? (photo)

I really don't want to get them reduced! I love the size on my frame just not the shape. If I just get an uplift how long will it take for them to sag? I don't mind them sagging again 'that' much as long as my nipples aren't pointing to the floor and they still keep a good shape. I was also hoping there is another technique for bigger breasted women who want to keep their sizes but change the shape and lift them to a youthful look~ Does anyone know anything like that?

Breast Lift Without Reduction

+1

Large breasts can be lifted but not reduced. This would be the same scar pattern as a breast reduction (anchor pattern) but without the loss of any significant breast volume.

I Was Wondering if There Are Any Other Techniques to Uplift my 32GG Breasts That Are Reliable?

+1

Your breasts can be lifted without being reduced.  There is no necessity that large breasts be reduced, it is just that usually that the patient wants a reduction as well.  It is true that no one can predict how long a breast lift result will last.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Uplifting huge breasts

+1

is a challenging issue.  You have to decide if you're okay with implants or not.  If you are not, a Rubin mastopexy could be done if you needed a lot of lift and wished to maintain almost all of your volume.  If you wished to be smaller, a lollipop lift with autoaugmentation could be considered along with a limited reduction.  Finally, if you wanted a fake look, you could have a significant reduction with augmentation if you're accepting of the risks and costs.  But something can be done.  Talk to your surgeon about your goals and let them tell you if they can achieve it.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast lift procedure

+1

To perform a lift for you would require some reduction in the overall volume and would need a "T" type of incision to close the wounds.  Good luck.

Breast lift in G cup

+1

The answer is that you can have a lift alone but with G cup size, it would need to be the inverted T approach which has the same scarring pattern as a breast reduction.  The likelihood that this would need to be repeated is high in breasts this large.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation and be upfront as to your desire to maintain the size of the breasts.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast Lift For Larger Busted Women

+1

You ask a good question - can you do a breast lift without a reduction if you have a larger bust.  There are a couple of options for breast lift.  The first option is the smallest procedure and involves removing a crescent or ring of skin around the areola.  It is fine for positioning the nipple and areola higher but I don't think would do much for you.

Another procedure involves both repositioning the areola higher as well as removing skin from the area below the areola.  This uses the skin as a brassiere to lift the breast.  It can have a larger effect but the skin will stretch out before too long.

The last procedure to consider involves moving the areola, removing extra skin, and redraping the breast tissue.  This is probably what would work best for you.

Take some time and have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  I'm sure you can work out a plan together that will give you the results you want without having to reduce your breast size.  Good luck to you

Al Rosenthal, MD