How much will sinus drainage cost for someone without insurance.

In the summer I played soccer and after preseason I used to take ice baths . Since then a week or so after I started feeling really co gested my nose got blocked and had a lot of sinus pressure till t his day today. I feel really bad and my eyes swell to much . What can I do to ubswell my eyes and face. Help me please

Nasal congestion

+1
With the information you have given it is tough to tell if you have sinusitis needing surgery. You may just have allergies. Sinusitis is facial pain and congestion with yellow or green nasal discharge. If you don't have these symptoms you could try over the counter allergy medication like Zyrtec or Allegra. If you do have colored nasal discharge then an antibiotic trial is the first thing to do.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon