Best Permanent Lip Injection Treatment?

Hey, What Will Be the Best Permanent Lip Injection Available in the Market These Day ?

Valentine Mouth Rejuvenation

+2

Valentine Mouth Rejuvenation will correct the aging related lip loss with office based small procedure without relying on any permanent fillers.  The procedure lifts the down-turned corners of the mouth.  Juvaderm is used as in conjunction to create back the lip lines, mainly cupid's bow and philtral columns.  This will by far give the best and most natural results to the lips and prevent unnaturrally big, round, and without definition, sausage lips.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Lip implants are permanent and safe and easy to put in and remove.

+2

The lip implants are a great way to go for about $1500 per lip and under local anesthesia in 20 min.

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Silikon 1000 work very well if injected gradually by and expert.

+1

Silikon 1000 work very well if injected gradually by and expert.  Fat and Gortex can also be used, the key is having the product, artfully injected or implanted by a expert who specializes in the procedure and has a good eye for contours and beauty.  I have used the Silikon 1000 for over ten years now with many happy patients and no problems.

Web reference: http://www.gatewaylasercenter.com/LipAugmentation.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Best Permanent and Semi-Permanent Lip Augmentation

+1

IMHO, they don't exist.  Silicone should be avoided for the many potential complications and Artefil can cause lumps and bumps that are permanent.  IMHO, you'd be much better off having an Alloderm or Silastic Lip Implant for your Lip Augmentation.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-Your-Number-The-Palmer-Code/53723954087

Permalip - Best permanent lip enlargement

+1

Over the years, I have tried almost all the temporary and "permanent" lip enhancement techniques. Restylane and Juvederm are temporary; the cost adds up quickly. It can be lumpy.

Goretex implants can become firm and are a real problem if they become infected.

Fat transplants to the lips are rarely permanent nor a one time procedure. Because there is so much movement of the lips it is rare to get a full take on one fat grafting procedure.

Silicone injections are not FDA approved. There are no clinical studies or FDA approval for the injection of silicone into soft tissues.

After trying all techniques, I learned about the Permalip solid silicone implants about 2 years ago. This is a solid soft silicone implant, similar to the "gummy bear" breast implants.  There is nothing to leak. They come in multiple sizes. The appearance and feel is natural. Insertion of the Permalip implant is a 30 minute office procedure using local anesthesia.

In 2-3 years, you will spend more on temporary fillers and fat transplants than the one time cost of Permalip insertion.

Good luck,

Richard L. Dolsky MD

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Gortex implants and silicone injections are the most popular procedures permanent for permanent lip augmentation

+1

Gortex implants and silicone injections are the most popular procedures permanent for permanent lip augmentation. In some states silicone injections are  considered  malpractice.

Chicago Dermatologist

Best permanent lip material

+1

It is not the material but the injector. Someone may have a lot of experience with Silicon and may give you a great result, while for another surgeon SMAS may be his preferred material. I would also consider whteher the lips that you like today, you will want them in 15 or 20 years.

Find someone with experience and someone you feel comfortable with.

Dr Siegel

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

There is no best permanent lip injection material

+1

Permanent materials injected into the lips can cause disastrous complications that are virtually impossible to totally correct.  Don't be impatient and just continue to use the temporary fillers as they can't hurt you.

Best Permanent Lip Injection Treatment

+1

Fat harvested from another area, carefully processed, and then reinjected into the lip gives a very soft, natural look and (if done properly), long-lasting results. However, compared to injectable facial fillers, fat transfers are more of an involved procedure because the fat has to be harvested from another part of the body.

Fat injections are used when the patient wants to use their own tissues. But the lips are the only place on the body where I actually think the injectibles do just as good a job as the fillers. The fat graft doesn't really get the chance to "take properly" because you can't very well refrain from moving the lips for two weeks.

There are biologic tissue fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, collagen, alloderm) or soft synthetic implants (Advanta, SoftForm, Gor-tex):

Biologic tissue fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm and Alloderm are absorbable. Restylane and Juvederm are hyaluronic acid fillers made by two different companies. Alloderm is a skin derivative. I do not favor collagen as it is absorbed relatively quickly and some patients have developed reactions to it. For lips, I prefer Juvederm.

Implants such as Advanta and Gor-tex are permanent. However, some patients don't choose them because they don't like the fact that they will 'feel' the implant. Of the implants, the Advanta implant is preferable and has a high patient satisfaction rate because it is very soft.

Sometimes, a lip lift can accomplish what a lip augmentation alone cannot. Consider the space between your upper lip and your nose to determine whether a lip lift, alone or in conjunction with a lip augmentation, will suit best your overall wishes.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/Lip-augmentation.php

Los Angeles Permanent Lip Augmentation

+1

Thanks for the question.

Without question, the best permanent lip augmentation modality is fat transfer. It may require more than one treatment for optimal results, but it is very predictable and is devoid of the problems seen with permanent injectable fillers of which I strongly advise against.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.