My Invisalign Has a Really Big Crack and if I Take It off It Will Probably Break. Can I Put On the Next Set Early?

Ive worn it for 10 days so far, should i switch to the next set of trays, because im only 4 days away from switiching to them?

Broken tray

+1

I think a call to your Dr is in order. A broken tray is of no value and might do harm. Before going to a new tray call your Dr he might want to see you. Always ask your caregiver

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign tray cracked

+1

If it's not cracked right through, you can probably wear it the next 4 days and switch as planned.  It depends where the crack is and what is happening with tooth movement in the area.  Best to check with your dentist and see what is recommended.

Carlo Biasucci, DDS
Ontario Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign tray has large crack, 4 days left what should I do

+1

As long as the tray is not completely torn I would try and wear it the last 4 days.  If it is cracked completely let your dentist know and find out how they want you to proceed.  You should be able to switch without issues but better to be safe then sorry.

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign with a Large Crack In It

+1

I would try to wait out the next 4 days, even if it cracks, and then switch to the next upper and lower set at the same time.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist