Big Nose with Large Tip: What Can I do? (Photo)

Who can I go see about my nose im only 18 years old and I cry Avery time I see my nose because it's so big and it fat at the tip and people all ways talks about my nose so I wanna see somebody about.

+1
Reduction of the tip and the alar base along with possible dorsal refinement will make a very positive change in your nose.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Big Nose with Large Tip: What Can I do?

+1
I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty surgeon who specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty. Your prospective surgeon may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you, which can give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Big Nose with Large Tip: What Can I do?

+1
YES! Seek only IN PERSON consultations from boarded surgeons in your city/state to inform you about the rhinoplasty surgery.. 

Rhinoplasty

+1
I think that you need to go for a consultation to be properly evaluated.  Certainly your nose can be improved.  Good luck.

Big Nose With Large Tip

+1
A surgeon who specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty can reduce the size of your large nose and improve definition. Consult with an experienced surgeon so you achieve a natural  result.

Bulbous Tip Rhinoplasty

+1
Hi,

You should seek out a surgeon that does ethnic rhinoplasty and knows how to deal with a fat bulbous tip. Your surgery would involve defatting the tip as seen in the video below with cartlage grafting.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty for the African American nose.

+1
Rhinoplasty for the African American nose can be done to refine your tip, narrow the base and possibly augment your bridge.See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.