Hey I have had this mole for awhile and it has grown over the years, I'm worries it might be a melanoma, is it? (photo)

It has all the abc's of a melanoma but I also read it could be keratosis, what do you think?

Growing mole

+1
Although this could be a keratosis, any growing lesion should be looked at by a dermatologist. Your local derm will be able to examine the texture of the lesion and give you an expert opinion. Even without insurance, an office visit and possible biopsy is affordable, especially if you are concerned about a life threading lesion like melanoma. 

Phoenix Dermatologist