About my Cheeks Acne Scars I Have Some Boxcars and Rolling So What is the Best Treatment for Me? (photo)

Treatment for Rolling Acne Scars

+1

From what I can tell in the pictures, most of your acne scars are of the rolling or depressed type.  These do very nicely with injectable fillers. I honestly do not think you will see long-term improvement with lasers or chemical peeling.  In our practice, we use liquid injectable silicone for acne scars. It is ideal as it is precise and permanent. Click on the link below for before and after photos of similar acne scars treated with just silicone. 

Good luck!

Best Treatment for Acne Scars

+1

Based on the photos that you have posted, I would recommend treatment fractional CO2 laser resurfacing treatment for your acne scars.  Pitted acne scars (such as boxcar and rolling scars) respond very well to fractional CO2 laser resurfacing, which works by sending tiny columns of laser energy through the skin to stimulate the skin's own collagen production.  One treatment is usually sufficient to produce up to 70% improvement of pitted acne scars.  

Eric Schweiger, MD

Treatments for boxcar and rolling acne scars

+1

Based on the photographs, it appears that you would respond well to a number of treatment methods.  You would do well with a TCA peel (make sure that you use hydroquinone prior to treatment to prevent hyperpigmentation given your skin tone), a series of modified Jessner's peels, or laser resurfacing.  Good luck!

Dina D. Strachan, MD